In this fast-moving world we live in, having the ability to stay one step ahead of the competition is vital in order to achieve success. Within the logistics industry, time is of the essence and with over 35 years’ experience, I.J. McGill Transport is the Logistics partner of choice.
Our premium transport service means you can expect the fastest delivery possible for your goods, across the UK and Ireland. For geographical areas that aren’t covered by our fleet, we still guarantee the same service through our partnership with Fortec, which also allows us to deliver throughout Europe.
Here at I.J. McGill Transport, we are members in the Fortec network and in line with our own ethos, Fortec focus on innovation and investment in technology. As with our service, they offer a full track and trace service with real time digital signature capture via PDA units across the network. This allows customers to have full visibility of their goods from the time that they are collected to the point of delivery, with the added benefit of arrival time and GPS co-ordinates.
We joined the Hazchem network in 2014 which allows us to transport hazardous goods. Hazchem is the only network dedicated to chemicals and offers a next day nationwide service. Our staff are fully qualified and our ability to transport hazardous goods only enhances the service we are able to offer our customers.
Key facts about our UK and Europe Distribution Service:
- We move anything from a single pallet through to a full load, overnight and economy, delivering next working day or in line with our customers’ requirements
- We provide many value added services such as timed, AM/ PM, handball, booking-in, tail lift, weekend and bank holiday collections and deliveries
- We are members of the Fortec network providing coverage for the UK & Europe.
- Hazchem network, specialising in the movement of hazardous parcels and pallets throughout the UK.
- Every piece of freight is barcode labelled & scanned to provide status updates.
- Our dedicated and professional customer service team have the knowledge and expertise to liaise with your team regarding any aspect of our service
- We can provide an online account & CSV files are readily accepted into our traffic management system
- All IJM employees are CRB checkedWe use PDA units throughout our own fleet and Fortec to provide real time information to our customer’s online account from arrive & departure times through to Digital Signature capture.
For more information on any aspect of our Distribution Service, please contact us and a member of our customer services team will be happy to help with your enquiry.
Click here to see our locations.