We provide an unrivaled, cost effective distribution service for clients servicing South West, North West. Midlands, South East England, North Wales and West Wales from our strategically placed depots in Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham , High Wycombe and Tavistock.
Unlike most of our competitors we have expertise and a wealth of experience in handling all types of cargo, offering a combination of advantages to service the needs of forwarders for domestic and regional shipments.
We have a commitment to advancing technology to benefit our clients, and our state-of-the-art IT platform means that delays or issues can be identified quickly and rectified so that each consignment reaches its destination on time.
Each delivery is dynamically planned and tracked in real time, with all freight barcode labelled with the relevant collection and delivery information. The GPS system of each vehicle ensures completely transparent tracking, with clients able to see real time ETAs using our online portal.
Our dedicated Customer Service team has the knowledge and experience to support you with any aspect of our service, and is committed to ensuring full communication and complete customer satisfaction.
Key facts about our Regional Distribution Service
- We have over 120 vehicles servicing our regional distribution areas.
- Volumetric or pallet price options. Pricing from place of origin or local depot.
- We handle all types of cargo including hazardous goods.
- All freight is barcode labelled and scanned.
- CSV files are readily accepted and with the development of an EDI link we can receive the job information and update our customer’s IT platform in real time.
- All of our employees are CRB checked.
- CSV files are readily accepted, however with the development of an EDI link we can receive the job information and update our customer’s IT platform in real time
- We operate 24 hours a day.
- All vehicles are equipped with data capture devices to provide real time information and digital signature capture.
- Sophisticated IT platforms providing key information to ensure that we proactively manage our clients’ consignments.
For more information on how I.J. McGill Transport can support your distribution requirements, however large or small, contact us now.